Monday, March 9, 2009

13 weeks and counting!

Hello Blog World!

I've been planning to post once I get my first ultrasound, but it keeps getting post-poned! I tried to get in two weeks ago, but was only able to schedule for this Monday. Then, the people we were going to ride with to Kampala (we'd be able to go for free) cancelled their trip this week, so... I've rescheduled for NEXT Monday, the 16th. I can't wait! I will already be 14 weeks at that time--so we should get a decent picture of whoever this is inside me. :)

I'm feeling good these days. The clothes are getting tight, and I've already incorporated a few maternity pieces into my wardrobe here and there...

We're working hard over here. We're thinking that we will head back to Texas in July, but we're waiting until we have a few doctor appointments and know a little bit more about what's going on before we change our tickets. Either way, that's only about 4 months away!

Anyway, stay tuned. Hopefully it won't be too long before the next post! :)


~Congrats to Jamie and Billy! They brought my very first nephew into the world on March 5! --William Riley Burciaga--

Little Will, we can't wait to see you!

4 comments:

Beth said...

i'm so excited for you! will you post an ultrasound picture after your appointment? i love ultrasound pictures!

Anonymous said...

Yay Lindsey!!! I love it!

Love!
Briana

Mama PC said...

I got to see your little nephew WILL and he is so tiny and cute... I wonder what YOUR little baby will look like?

can't wait!

Unknown said...

congratulations!!! Can't wait to see pics. (ultrasound) Children are a wonderful blessing from God but grandchildren are even better!!
My oldest granddaughter is interested in doing a missions trip to Africa after she graduates. She is 17 but I am not sure if she wll go to college for 2 year degree first. I have told her about Amani . Love ya'll!!
God less!!