Wednesday, December 30, 2009

A Fun Christmas Season!



This past month was full of Christmas cheer, especially with the little Lucie around to enjoy it. I'd have to say my favorite thing lately has been baking in the kitchen with Lucie. Her aunties and I had a sugar cookie decorating party Christmas Eve--Eve, and Lucie and I whipped up a bunch of dough here at the house before hand. I wore her in front of me in my sling and she watched as I mixed ingredients in bright colorful mixing bowls with wooden spoons! Her hands were waving and her feet were kicking in excitement! I even put the spoon in her hand and helped her stir and pat the dough. When I stopped patting, she would try to pat again. What fun! Here's Lucie doing a bit of "kitchen time" while watching Daddy cook omelets on CHRISTMAS MORNING:

5 comments:

melissa said...

SHE'S SO CUTE! miss you people like crazy!

Mama PC said...

cute baby girl - cute apartment!

I'm glad you're starting her out so early in the kitchen with baking and breakfast! What a girl! and what a good mommy you are.....

you are

you are

oh what a good mommy you are.....

Mrs. Tharpey said...

happy 4 months oh niecy poo of mine tia rachel loves you mucho :)

lindsey brooke said...

i'm fired... i didn't even remember this is her 4 month day..... :O)

Mama PC said...

yep, yore fired. now, post some more!