Monday, September 28, 2009

Well...

I've got pictures on the camera that I've been wanting to post, but I can't find the right plug to get them on the computer for the life of me! I can't seem to find anything "important" these days! Papers, plugs, receipts, bills, etc... You know, the kinds of things that make the "world" go 'round.... My own world that I'm in right now is very small and very FULL and there's little time for anything else... I'm not an accomplished multi-tasker so all these new things to do with a newborn are surely keeping me busy!

In other news...

BRIAN AND I ARE MOVING INTO OUR OWN PLACE!!! Oct 7 we'll be moving into our own apartment! YEE-HAW! I'm very much looking forward to it, as Lucie moving in has made it extremely crowded in this small bedroom of ours! (I thought it was crowded before! ha!)

And for the MIRACLE RECORD...

We didn't have a bed to take to our new apartment, but we knew that somehow God would make a way for us to get one. Well, Brian was on craigslist last night and he found someone who was willing to barter for a brand new KING SIZE pillowtop bed!!! Today Brian has been painting some rooms in their house in exchange for it! THANK YOU GOD! How cool is that!?! :o)

Must run. Pray I find that plug so I can put some pictures on here! L.J. is already growing so much!!!

ta ta!

5 comments:

Michelle said...

Does your camera have a memory card in it? You can take it out and put it in the computer to upload them. I didn't know that until after I had searched around for a new cord.. lol
Congrats on the new place, it sure is nice to have a place of your own with a new little one. Can't wait to see pictures soon.

Hannah Elizabeth said...

Lindz!!!! A king size bed!!!!!!!!! WOOHOO!!!!!!!!!!

So happy for you guys!!! :D

Melissa said...

That's awesome! Praise the Lord for taking care of all of our needs! Can't wait to see pics of little Luc!

melissa said...

so excitinggggg!

Mrs. Tharpey said...

so awesome lin!!!! yesss!!!